Welcome to Station 66!
Unique, Vintage, Comfy!
Housed in what is a Historic Phillips 66 service station built in 1950, Station 66 has been completely renovated, expanded, and turned into a premier lodging place!
- 1300 square feet; 10-foot ceilings
- Huge living area
- Bonus game room
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Large bedroom with king size bed
- Queen sofabed and 2 twin rollaway beds
- Full laundry facilities
- Bathroom with water closet and large walk-in shower
- Free covered parking right outside your door
- Very affordable, less than what most corporate chains charge for a cubbyhole!
For road-weary travelers, Station 66 is the perfect respite near the Midpoint of Route 66, and provides a place to unwind, stretch out, catch up on laundry, and be able to say they slept about 25 feet away from the Mother Road!